DumpDek Features & Specs
Dump & Go Deck
Dumping Deck increases deck capacity and conveniently dumps forage into the main blow deck.
Safe and easy transportation. No jacks needed
HD Gear Box
HD Hydraulic Drive gear Box on main apron chain provides smooth operation with low maintenance
Fold-up Rear Wheel
Convenient fold-up rear wheel. During setup, slightly raise dumping deck and flip wheels up.
Optional Hydraulic Fold-up Rear Wheel
Add this option to fold-up transport wheels hydraulically.
Optional Lights and Signals
Optional lights and signals ensure the DumpDek is ready for road travel
Additional DumpDek Features:
- Variable-speed hydraulic drive
- Bi-directional cross conveyer
- Straight-forward, robust design
- Convenient wagon-style transportation
- Easy setup-less than 5 minutes
- Standard third beater
DumpDeks can be completely customized. Common options inlcude:
- Electric remote control
- Self-contained hydraulic system
- Operator platform and work lights
- Lights and signals
- Main deck length: 16"
- Main deck width: 132" (inside)
- Side Height: 68" with ext.
- Dumping deck length, 16.5 feet
- Dumping deck side height, 4 feet
- Overall Width: 146"
- Apron chain: 667KC
- Cross conveyer chain: CA550
- Hubs and spindles: 6000lb
- Capacity (approx.): 1,500 cu/ft
- Unloading time (approx.): 4-12 minutes
- Minimum hydraulic flow required: 15gpm
- Optimal hydraulic flow: 24gpm
“Hauling silage on the highway is much safer on todays busy highways using a highway tractor trailer than tractors and wagons. Our dumpdek keeps the blower fed at a consistent rate while the truck can quickly go back to the field for more forage.”
—Dairy Farmer, Gatineau Quebec